The Resource "I can't take you anywhere!"
- "I can't take you anywhere!"
- Statement of responsibility
- Phyllis Reynolds Naylor ; illustrated by Jef Kaminsky
- Title variation
- I cannot take you anywhere
- When the klutzy Amy Audrey Perkins is as good as gold at Aunt Linda's wedding her relatives are so surprised that they have an accident
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Booklist, October 1997
- Bulletin (Center for Children's books), January 1997
- Kirkus Review, September 1997
- L.A. Recommended Foreign Language, February 1999
- Publisher's Weekly, October 1997
- School Library Journal, October 1997
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Follett Library Resources
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Iaac 2001
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of "I can't take you anywhere!"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "I can't take you anywhere!"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.rush.selco.info/resource/eaQG8ld3-f4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.rush.selco.info/resource/eaQG8ld3-f4/">"I can't take you anywhere!"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.rush.selco.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.rush.selco.info/">Rushford Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rushford Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...