The Resource Sphere
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. presents a Baltimore Pictures/Constant production in association with Punch Productions, Inc. ; screenplay by Stephen Hauser ; produced by Michael Crichton, Andrew Wald ; produced and directed by Barry Levinson
- Far below the surface in the mid-Pacific, U.S. officials have isolated what may be the greatest discovery in human history. They've found a huge spacecraft that plunged into the depths 300 years ago. What is the spacecraft's origin? After three centuries, could there still be a living intelligence aboard?
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Adam Greenberg ; editor, Stu Linder ; music, Goldenthal
- Intended audience
- Rated PG-13
- Language note
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- Dustin Hoffman, Sharon Stone, Samuel L. Jackson, Peter Coyote, Liev Schreiber
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Sphere
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Sphere
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.rush.selco.info/resource/UhRcPeRjSk0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.rush.selco.info/resource/UhRcPeRjSk0/">Sphere</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.rush.selco.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.rush.selco.info/">Rushford Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rushford Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...